Saturday, July 6, 2019

1 - 6th of july in outfits

I have decided to take a picture each day until I have an outfitphoto of every clothingitem :D 
I realized how good idea it is to get a grip about which dresses I don't really like anymore.



My new Moomin t-shirt. Sort of christmasy with the trees maybe but that's okay :'D 
The flowery gray dress I never get tired of. 


I like the black dress but the dotted red dress is not a favourite. I feel like I am old in it? Haha, can't understand why. 


A huuuuge favourite! So cute and awesome :D 

See you again next week for another set of outfits. 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Egyptian cat dress! Of course, your little kitty makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! If the dress makes you feel unattractive, just chuck it! No point keeping something you don't like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^

      You are right, I will sell the dress!

      Delete