Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Time for an update

Wow it's been a few months. 
I think before I get in to any christmasentrys I will do this update from autumn.


I bought a tent for the cats! 


And a dress for myself :D


Halloween came!


I visited my sister and she bought this little fireplace, her home is so cozy!


I cut my hair and dyed it dark blue. 


I bought a dress again, hehe!


I did a colonoskopy (bowel examination) that didn't show anything worse even though all my pain this year. The doctor said that my IBS has gotten worse.



And finally! December is here, my favourite month! 


1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you absolutely have to start using this brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks joined together to provide keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, price-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete