Monday, December 31, 2018

2018

I wrote a little review on instagram for this year, but I dont want to break the tradition of writing a long entry here with all my thoughts about it. :)

This year started with a lot of anxiety. It felt like I was at the gynekologist all the time becasue of the cervical lesions in my cervix. And also I got a cold. Again. I was sick on christmas the year before so it was no fun to have a fever again in january. Time passed by and I started reading Outlander! 2018 was really the year of Outlander, I was reading, I was watching the show and all my thoughts was about it for a while, could barely sleep haha!
In april I got the greatest news: I was finally free from cervical lesions! What a joy and relief. :D


In May I started looking for jobs in my husbands hometown. We wanted to move back to where his family lives after 8 years in Västerås. I also participated in a running event which I had wanted to do for years. But also I didn't feel good. Mattias was gone long days because of his work, we just wanted to move closer to his job but felt stuck because of my job. We went to larp and then summer was here. Mattias turned 30! My sister from Finland came to Sweden so we went to hang with her and her family and I of course was sick with fever again, puh. :( 
On our summervacation we visited a fancy mansion as birthdaygift for ourselves. Very cozy! 
When autumn came we started to be really stressed out over our movingsituation, I still hadn't found a new job, the house required more renovating than expected and I was so tired all the time so I carried not so healthy energizerdrinks with me.. 
So that was the time that we took the decision that I was to quit my job so we could move before christmas. I wasn't sad about it even though I loved my collagues. It felt like the right decision. We worked really hard with packing and fixing the house and 18th november we went. 3 weeks after I heard from a job I had been on interview for and I got it! So in a few days I start my new job as a churchassistant. So much has fallen in place the last month. I have often felt that even though this year was hard in many ways, this was the year we were supposed to move back "home". :) 
I love it here, I feel more free with all the forest and nature around, even the cats seem happier than in the apartment. I hope that my new job will be great, I have dreamed about working in a church since I was 13. 2019, I have many hopes for you. 


This is the stuff I want to accomplish the year of 2018:
- Try to do more yoga. I'm falling behind in my workouts because I'm so tired which affects my endometrios badly. Maybe instead of a rough workout I could try to to yoga the days I feel weary (/)
- Use that spagiftcard! (x)
- Be with family more. Sometimes when Mattias visits his family I'm to scared to go with. I'm scared that they will ask questions about my anxiety when I can't pretend to be happy. But I like going there. So I should remember that (x)
- Most important, use the money I now have on more fun stuff I really enjoy, visit the movies, go on a cruise, maybe go to Finland again.  (/)

I think I did good :) 

Wishes for 2019:
Plan ahead with food more so I don't have too cook every day ( )
Create a garden with eatable stuff at our house ( )
Always, try to worry less. It is really tiring to worry like I do over every small thing I can possibly find. I hope I can worry less in 2019 ( )

8 comments:

  1. Gott nytt år, fina Sabina <3. Vad härligt att höra att ni har flyttat dit ni vill bo. jag hoppas att nya jobbet ska passa dig perfekt. En kompis till mig har jobbat som assistent/kyrkvaktmästare i många år och hon skulle aldrig vilja byta. Ha en underbar kväll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack <3 Ja alla jag känner som jobbar kyrkligt verkar trivas :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, it seems like such a progressive year. It's lovely to hear the fur babies are enjoying the move. Sorry to hear about your health scare but it's great to hear your out of the clear now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it feels great to have energy back!

      Delete
  3. Looks like 2019 is up to a great start. Inspiring resolutions too--home-grown vegetables are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow missed this comment!
      Yes I hope I can manage to get som homegrown vegetables this summer :D

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on moving and everything working out so beautifully :) Your new job sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete