Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My year so far

It was a snowy start to the year. It felt so great to live in this beautiful place with all the snow even though it took a lot of work. After 8 years in a apartment one is not very used to having to..take care of the snow, haha! 



We found out that our little cutie Kira is sick. Her kidneys are damaged. So that's the worst part of this year so far. We have been taking many tests and she has special food now, she still seems very happy <3 So I hope we still have a long time left with our baby. 


Luna LOVES it here. The freedom for her, running around in the garden. No cars or trains nearby. 


I have been feeling so much better mentally as well since the move. I feel more calm, not as much anxiety.  
Sadly I don't feel as well in my body. My endometrios seems to have found new places to grow so next monday I'm going for an ultrasound to find out why the pain is so intense. 


It feels weird that 4 months already passed from this year. I think I want to do a blogentry about our house, we renovated a lot before moving here in november last year and it's soooo beautiful. 

I hope you all had a great winter and see you again soon :) 





3 comments: