Monday, October 15, 2012

Tv-series


My sister made a list of series on her blog and I wanted to do the same!

This is my list of series I watch, have finished, and want to see.


ON GOING:

The Lying game
Drop Dead Diva
Big bang theory
Gossip girl
Mike and Molly
The walking dead
How i met your mother
The middle
Glee
Legend of Korra (I will assume that there is going to be a season 2)
Modern family
Pretty little liars (thinkin of stopping because it's so boring now)
New girl
Once upon a time
Happily divorced
Hot in cleveland
Game of thrones
Switched at birth


FINISHED:

What I like about you,
OC
Friends
Gary Unmarried
The last airbender
Sabrina Tonårshäxan
Legend of the seeker
Rome
Freaks and geeks
Kyle XY
3rd Rock from the Sun
8 simple rules
Dharma och greg
Freaky Finnertys
Sex and the city
The 10th kingdom
Desperate housewives
Cashmere Mafia
Gilmore Girls
Ugly Betty
Glee Project


WANT TO SEE:

The vampire diaries
Smash
Hart of Dixie
Samantha Who



4 comments:

  1. And I thought that Pretty Little Liars was getting a little bit better XD
    The Halloween special wasn't that bad :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent watched an episode since episode 7 season 3 so I wouldn't know xD maybe I should give it another try then if you think it has improved! :D

      Delete
    2. Well, as much as PLL can improve... XD at least it was a little bit creepy. Not scary of course XD but something actually HAPPENED.
      I had abandoned PLL at the beginning of season 3 (I think it was episode 5), it was getting boring. But then one night I had nothing to do and I watched the new episodes and they were nice!
      (Plus what's a week without one of Aria's ridiculous outfits?!)

      Delete
    3. That is so true, I really miss Arias outfits, even though I think that she dressed much cooler in the earlier seasons :D

      Delete