Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moooore hairthoughts!

I've been thinking about cutting my hair. Hah.

My hairhistory made ​​me miss my short hair. :( I have come to a length where I am so sick and tired of my hair, it happens every time I try to save. I feel boring in long hair.

Unfortunately, I'm also one of those persons who thinks long hair is oh so pretty on other people, but can not take care of  hair at all, I think it's boring to do hairstyles, I'm too lazy to curl it, do not want to brush it, etc. (actually I brush my hair once a week only xD) ..

When I told my boyfriend about my thoughts, he said simply: Yes I know, I expected it.

I love that he never interferes in what I do with my hair. :'D

In any case, this is the hairstyles which makes my body want to run to the hairdresser.

Short Funky Hairstyle When You Want To Make A Statement Using

I think this is to much of a pain in the ass bang though.





8 comments:

  1. Omfg, andra bilden! <3 Du kan ju skippa kort lugg, låt den va lång och sätt bak den med hårnålar, hade varit lika snyggt! Det är SÅ synd att röd färg aldrig sitter kvar på skallen, annars hade jag varit rödhårig, den röda färgen på andra bilden är ju bara så perfekt! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. min pojkvän påminde mig senare att jag har bett honom att stoppa mig om jag får för mig att klippa håret kort. Oh nooo xD ska iaf färga det grönt först och se om det känns bättre. Annars får jag gå till frisören i smyg ;D haha

      Ja rött är så fint, men helt omöjligt att hålla rött, för mig blir det alltid rödbrunt efter ett tag.

      Delete
  2. I always want hairdos like that. I get to a stage where I spend hours looking at short hairdos, and cut it all off, only to remember too late that short hair does not suit my face shape at all. I then spend about a year being miserable while it grows back! This time I am determined to let it grow, I need longer hair to do Victorian styles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh :/ I think I would like long hair if I was good at doing different styles with it. Are you good at doing pretty stuff with hair? :D

      Delete
  3. Jag tycker också att du ska vänta ett bra tag innan du gör slag i saken. Du har ju velat ha Amy Lee-hår såå länge o: och lockigt hår på bröllopet. Du trivs ju inte i klänning när du har kort hår!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes :3 jag ska försöka, haha. Först grönt, sen klippa upp det lite så det inte ligger så platt och äckligt hela tiden så kanske jag är nöjd ett tag :'D

      Ja klänningar är ett problem :(

      Delete
  4. Ah, the first two look cool!.^^
    I also like this kind of haircut, but I'd never give up on my long hair...if you want it, go for it, I think it'd suid your face. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the first one is my favourite :D

      but I have decided to think about for a while longer, afterall..I have saved my hair for three years, maybe I can keep going for another year until our wedding as my plan was :'D

      Delete