Thursday, November 8, 2012
Top 10-challenge, Day 4
Day 4 - 10 phrases I dislike.
1. "You dont drink alcohol, bwahahaha, don't worry, I'll teach you!" Seriously, If I had 100 SEK for every time a person told me this I wouldn't have to look for a job. ;)
2. When people call me "gumman". I don't know what the english word should be for it actually. xD Awkward anyway! O.O Why do they do that, arghh!
3. "What say you!" Doesn't that sound very grammaticly wrong? xD
4. "Tjo" is a word some people here in Sweden uses to say hi. AND I HATE IT! STOP!
5. "Today is my birthday, say congratulations :DDDDDDDDD" No.
6. Sentences like "Come on guys" or "Let's go girls!"
7. "Have you dyed your hair green / pink / purple?" Well what do YOU think? Really? :D
8. "You may do as you wish, BUT.." But what? Let me do this shit I wanna do.
9. "I don't belivie that God exists but I want to be a christian because it seems so nice and easy to live then!" Sorry, but I just don't understand people who reason like this this. xD
10. When people uses the word "pussy" as a curse, like it's a bad thing. In swedish it is the word "fitta". I'll get real angry then because a pussy should be something positive only.