Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prepared for christmas!


Now we are done with the christmas gifts! :D
Because we are so poor this year it was even more difficult than usual, but I'll bake some treats for the family as well.

Then we went foodshopping. We try to only do that every three weeks or so, with a list of what we need, because then we don't buy any unnecessary stuff.


I love that there is snow but still quite warm. I can only have this jacket if it is reasonably warm, it is meant to be a winter jacket, but it is far too thin for it really, so I usually use it between mars-april only.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, if there is snow that must mean there are 0°C XD I'd freeze! To me quite warm is no less than 20°C XD (By the way, your coat is very pretty *_* it looks like there is a petticoat underneath it!)
    I think baking cakes for friends and relatives is always a good idea for Christmas; no one could ever not be happy about receiving them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was -4'c today! We are probably a bit tempered here in Sweden, haha!

      Yeah that's what I love so much with this coat! Even though I don't have a lolita dress beneath it it's very poofy! :D

      Delete
  2. Jättesöt jacka! :o Har haft ögonen på jackor med volang nertill, det är så fint :) Lagom mysig outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja den är underbar :D jag köpte den på ebay för 2 år sen, den kostade bara 600 också! What a catch! Man känner sig så fin eftersom den har volanger.

      Delete