Saturday, November 16, 2013

Paws and eyeliners

Well this post will be a total mix of everything :'D
First I want to show of this skirt I finished yesterday! I bought this pretty thing second hand in april, it was too large for me, but I wanted it so much, and now I have been remaking it so it fits, yay!




I bought paw slippers on ebay for the winter. Our floors are very cold and these are warm, cozy and FABULOUS.


 As some of you know I hardly ever wear makeup. It's like, in a year I think I have been wearing it 2-3 times or so. A few months ago I gave away most of the stuff I had to my sister, and the rest I just threw away because of very old. So last week I bought the "essentials" because I do like to try different makeup styles on photosessions and I'm also thinking about wearing some eyeliner and mascara on the wedding to make my eyes pop more :P
I tried both of the eyeliners yesterday. The Stay Perfect Eyeliner..they wasn't kidding. It's like..mission impossible to remove it? xD 


Aaand finally. Christmas. Christmas is coming! I'm all set for that as you can see. :D Do you have a chocolate calendar? A collegue at my job thought I'm too old for it, tsss, one can never get to old for that!






16 comments:

  1. You're never too old for an Advent calendar! :D

    I love your slippers, I have a pair of dog shaped slippers and fuzzy woolen boots, these things are too adorably silly not to like. ^^
    Are you wearing make - up on the first pics with the skirt - which is really cool, btw! - ? I do think it suits you and wearing some eyeliner on your wedding is a great idea! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that sort of cute stuff to wear at home ^^ Can't be goth all the time ;)

      Yes I am, I was trying out my new stuff so on one eye I'm wearing purple eyeliner and glitter and on the other one black eyeliner and gray eyeshadow, haha!

      Delete
  2. The skirt looks amazing, and the slippers are so cute!

    Like you I don't wear makeup a lot, but I would advise trying out some looks for the wedding. For instance, I find the right eye makeup makes my eyes stand out more, and the little cat's eye type flick up at the end of my eye improves the shape, which is definitely a plus. Experiment with makeup and photos to see what looks best in photos, both close up and far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      Yes I think that's a good idea, Hopefully I can be a little better at putting on eyeliner at the same time, haha. My boyfriend laughed at my endresult yesterday!

      Delete
  3. Mineral smink från Tvål? Måste kollas upp! ;P
    Jättefin kjol! Och nä, man blir aldrig för gammal för chokladkalender! Vi brukar köpa vars en här hemma och vi är ju 3 vuxna. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jag köpte allt på eleven.se :D Gillade dock inte ögonskuggorna så mycket, de var väldigt smuliga...

      HUR SKA MAN ANNARS VETA HUR MÅNGA DAGAR DET ÄR KVAR TILLS MAN FÅR ÖPPNA PAKET LIKSOM!

      Delete
  4. Does that skirt have a leopard print, or a floral print? In the second case, I LOVE IT, it's beautiful *O*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh - chokladkalender! Det var länge sedan, och förr smakade de alltid lite plastigt. Men det finns säkert riktigt smarriga kalendrar nu, så kanske är det dags att tänka om?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja den här med smarties i tycker jag verkar god :D

      Delete
  6. Chokladkalender är inte min grej, men fick ett tips om en teförpackning där man får en påse per dag fram till jul. Det kanske blir en sådan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag önskar jag gillade te, då hade det varit roligt!

      Delete
  7. That skirt is really beautiful, your look gorgeous. And how lucky you are to find something like this in a 2nd Hand shop!
    And no, you are never too old for having an advent calender. I still make one each year for my boyfriend and he turns 29 next year. I love opening the boxes in the morning before doing anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so happy to find it :D

      Exactly, calendars is a big part of the christmasfeeling <3

      Delete
  8. Hi, Sabina!
    The skirt looks awesome, good choice! Aww... I also want chocolate calendar, but I am afraid it's not available in India. I remember my uncle used to send me such from Germany :) And many other chocolates for Christmas! Thanks for creating that Christmas mood already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that's too bad, maybe I have to send you one next year now that I know this :'D

      Delete