Sunday, September 18, 2016

What does the fox say

I wanted some pictures in my new larpcostume, and my husband joined in :D So we made a little backgroundstory about our characters. 
Click on pictures for bigger view

A little fox wandering in the woods, and suddenly a human appeared! How interesting!

The fox curiosly approaches the human.

What a gentleman! The human bows and introduces himself as Lostarin.

After a little chat, Lostarin needs to leave and the fox decides that she wants to find out more about this person!

So she runs up to him and they continue their discussions on the way.
 Bonuspictures!




I really like how my outfit turned out and I am so looking forward to be a fox for a couple of days. 
I have been watching some documentarys about the adorable foxes so I can behave more like them. 
I think that after squirrels foxes are my favourite wild animal!

10 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, you both look awesome and that photo of you sitting on that trunk is magical!^^ I love the backstory you came up for your characters; I'd take a cute, curious fox over the seductive succubbus cliche any day...! ;) Have fun at the LARP!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D there actually was a sort of succubbus at the larp as well!

      Delete
  2. Men åh va söta ni är!! Jag blev också sugen på att klä ut mig till ett djur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh, that is the cutest thing ever! What a good sport your husband is - never in a million years could I imagine mine doing that. Oh wait! He's going to dress up for my Hallowe'en Soiree - I guess that counts. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha indeed he is!

      Well that sounds good! :D

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit! Adorable and very well made!

    ReplyDelete