Friday, November 18, 2016

Life update

Hello everyone :D I seem to forget having a blog sometimes.
It's been a crazy time lately. My mom got a heartattack 2 weeks ago. She is fine now but things like that really makes one to think about life. Also her cat was sick and needed operation. She lost an eye but is also fine now <3
I got a new job that I will start on monday! It's as a printmaker and I'm so excited :D

Since this is a job where I will be able to wear my own clothes, I hope it means more blogentrys with outfits ;) I feel like I need to find out who I am again when it comes to style because it's been so long since I had to care about it. Working in kitchens and having to change to workclothes everyday, I just put something easy to slip out off and hopefully I won't be that lazy now!


And yay, december is coming! My favourite time of year. Actually I will decorate for christmas tomorrow already, haha!

I hope everyone is feeling great, here are som pictures on what I have been doing lately.

Purple hair in winterstorm <3

I went out to dinner with my collegues from 4 jobs ago ;) It's nice to still keep in touch! 

Luna is guarding her dragon. 

I dressed up as Belle because I wanted to :D I love having the possibility to be a disneyprincess when I feel like it, haha!


14 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and started following it. It sounds like a busy time. Congratulations, on the new job. You look like make a really great looking Belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you! I hope you will continue to find it interesting :D

      Delete
  2. It's great you can wear your own clothes, hope they will let you express yourself!

    Glad your mum is ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I do think so, they seem very openminded ^_^

      Delete
  3. Aldrig kul när familjen är sjuk eller saker hopar sig. Skönt att höra att din mamma mår bättre.

    På den positiva sidan så hoppas jag att du kommer att stormtrivas på nya jobbet. Du är modig som hoppar på en annan bransch. Lycka till och kämpa på =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej usch det kom verkligen som en överraskning!

      Tack så mycket :D

      Delete
  4. That's awful about your mum ... I'm glad she's okay now. Frightening times! Congrats on your new job - it sounds very exciting, and quite the change for you. I''l be looking forward to seeing some outfit posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really was :(

      Thank you so much, that makes me determined to blog more :D

      Delete
  5. Everybody should let her inner Disney princess out sometimes, it's so libarating, isn't it? My favorites are Snow White and Pocahontas, but I don't think I'd make a genuine Indian chick...:') You're adorable as Balle though^^
    Anyway, on a more serious note, I hope your mom's okay! It must have been tough to go through and I know what you mean by wondering about life...Stuff like this make you reconsider whatever you thought you knew until it happened...it's frightening. But try to focus on the good things, congrats on the new job! .)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! it's really something special to "be" a loved character ^_^
      Haha, I would like to make Pocahontas cosplay as well but I feel the same thing!

      Thank you so much, it's good that great things are happening at the same time as the bad did. Makes it easier to handle I think :)

      Delete
  6. Åh nä fy va jobbigt att din mamma har varit sjuk! :( Va tur att hon och katten är okej <3 Grattis till det nya jobbet! Lila hår var ju skitsnyggt på dig!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det var lite oväntat, och alltid ska många drygheter staplas på hög!

      Tackar :D

      Delete
  7. Men usch, vilken jobbig tid du haft. Skönt att höra att alla mår bra nu, men viktigt som du säger att stanna upp och tänka ibland, inte bara köra på. Ta hand om dig <3

    ReplyDelete