Friday, February 17, 2017

Winteroutfit

Hello! :D 
Today it felt like spring. So I realized it was time to show you the winterjacket I bought..last winter, haha! I totally have forgotten about that really. So this morning I took some pictures before running to the bus. 

I hate winterjackets. I always have hard time feeling comfortable in them. But this one I haven't had any problems with so far. :) It's warm and pretty! I like how it looks at the front and the back:
 
Sadly this picture were blurry so I took a better one as well. But maybe you still can see in the blurry one how nicely it's shaped when it on :D
 I bought it last winter on sale at www.emp-shop.se couldn't find it now though. 

I had plans to start taking more outfitpictures but it seems that I mostly take these kinds of pictures nowadays, haha! 

 



Maybe I will be better at it when spring actually arrives, no promises though ;P

Have a lovely weekend everyone reading this!




11 comments:

  1. That's such a cute caot I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be easyer to take outfit pics in spring, I'm counting on that too...:D I love your coat; I love winter coats and huge knitted scarves, because they're super cosy^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cute coat - the corset lacing in back really makes it stand out! Nice score, Lesthi! :D

    ReplyDelete



  4. عندما تفرر ان تتستخدم هذه العمليه فما عليك شوي الاتصال بشركه الحمد لاننا الافضل علي الاطلاق في هذه العمليه في الوطن العربي فنحن نستخدم افضل المنتجات الالمانيه
    شركة رش مبيدات بجازان
    كلنا نعي كم خطوره هذه المشكله علي صحه ابنائنا وايضا علي صحتنا ومن اجل ذلك نقدم لكم شركه كشف تسربات المياة حيث نقدم لكم افضل خدمه في هذا المجال حرصن علي سلامه الجميع
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
    لان مشكله الصرف من المشاكل التي تقابلنا يوميا في حياتنا العامه حرصنا علي توفير اعلي خدمه لكم في هذا المجال فلدينا احدث الادوات والعمال لهذه العمليه
    شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان من افضل شركات النقل علي الاطلاق حيث لدينا عماله مدربه علي هذه العمليه.حيث نقومبنقل الاثاث بطريقه سليمه وامنه
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان
    شركه دهانات بجازان ومن المعروف ان الدهانات من اهم الاشياء التي نمر بها في حياتنا اليوميه فقررنا ان نجمع افضل من يقومو بهذه العمليه لاسعاد الاطفال
    شركة دهانات بجازان
    شركة مقاولات بجازان تتخصص شركتنا في جميع العمليات من تشيد ودهات وتشطيب واعمال صحيه ليس في السعوديه بل في الوطن العربي
    شركة مقاولات بجازان
    شركة نظافه عامه بالرياض .تقوم شركتنا بالعديد من عمليات التنظيف مثل تنظيف خزانات تنظيف بلاط وتنظيف سجاد
    شركة نظافة عامة بالرياض
    شركة عزل غزانات بالرياض من افضل خدمات التي تقدمها شركه الحمد حيث نستخدم افضل الادوات في هذا المجال فجميع الادوات المانيه
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
    f

    ReplyDelete