Saturday, March 31, 2018

Challenge day 15, 5 current goals

1. Learn how to swim (first I must get over my fear of water so that is the difficult part of it..)

2. Be less on Facebook. The amount of time I spend scrolling there some days are so ridiculous.

3. Be outside more this spring/summer. Even though I love being inside. :S I feel that I really should collect more D-vitamines during the sunny days, my body needs it!

4. Visit more cafeés! Just because I want to :D

5. Don't buy clothes. I don't usually buy a lot but right now I feel like I dont have the need for any new clothes at all. My wardrobe is very well packed.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good goals. I need to join you in purchasing no clothes last few months I've been ok ish but still making you many lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej! Vilka roliga mål du har, stort lycka till!! :) Skulle du vara intresserad av vitamintillskott som är veganska och glutenfria? Eller av att vara din egen chef? Tveka inte på att höra av dig. Jag har en stor möjlighet för dig!
    mathildaoldenburg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete