Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019

2019 started in such a great way. I got my new job in the church, my anxiety felt way better and we felt just so good in our house. 

But already in February the first hit came. Kira was sick. Her kidneys are damaged and this often happens to older cats. So this year we have been to so many visits to the veterinary. And she hates that. But after she started eating a special sort of food for cats with her disease her tests are all better, she is happy and gained all the weight she had lost back <3



The spring arrived and suddenly my body decided to start a war against me. I had extreme pains that I hadn't felt for years. And in weird places in my stomach. I seeked help at the gynecologist because I thought the endometrios had gotten worse. But it looked the same. 
After many visits and talking to different doctors I finally got an appointment for my bowels. It was horrible with the preparations but I'm so glad I got to see it. It's not cancer or something other dangerous. Its just my IBS, and even though it's painful still, I feel better knowing it won't kill me. And I also got some pills that are helping me a lot to sleep at night, not waking up with cramps at five every morning. 




It's been a fun year too though. A wedding, we have had so many Dungeons and Dragon meetings with our friend and I'm proud over everything I still have managed to do even do I'm in pain most of the time! 


And my job <3 It's so great. My collagues and boss are so nice and understanding. I'm so lucky! 




Mattias sister got a little babyboy a few weeks ago and that's one of the greatest things this year of course :D It's kind of exiting how the family grows. 




And my friend Johanna. I honestly do not know how I would manage life without her anymore, haha! I found her add  on a blog in augusti 2018, she was looking for a friend to e-mail with. I don't even know why I was looking at the ads, I don't know why I responded since I'm such an introvert honestly? But since that day we have written to each other everyday about everything so it was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. We are so alike but also very different. I hope that this is a friendship for life <3 

And last but not least, how did it go with my:

Wishes for 2019:
Plan ahead with food more so I don't have too cook every day (X) I definitely did this and I will continue! 
Create a garden with eatable stuff at our house (/) I tried but did not get very much to eat from it haha! Will not give up though. 
Always, try to worry less. It is really tiring to worry like I do over every small thing I can possibly find. I hope I can worry less in 2019 (X) Even though I still worry A LOT I think I have found a way to manage it better, so I still feel like I could say I deserve to put and X on this one. :) 


WISHES FOR 2020

Feel better than in 2019 ( )


This is the only thing I can come to think of and I hope I can check this in a year. :)







HAPPY NEW YEAR! 



5 comments:

  1. A Most Beautiful, Healthy, Happy, and Wonderful to you, my friend! Sending love from NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that you're satisfied with your duty, your work.. 😉🙏🤗.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, vad snällt utav dig <3 det slog mig faktiskt nu i morse att det var evigheter sedan jag uppdaterade bloggen så kände att jag måste kika in och kanske göra ett inlägg idag :D

      Delete