Marimortem gave me a liebster award! I'm so honored, thank you <3
I got these questions from her:
1. When seeking inspiration, what method do you find works for you most often?
Blogs and tumblr is the place where I look when in doubt. :D When it comes to clothing and hair at least. I also tend to just google Amy Lee and make something of what I see, haha!
2. If you could live the life of one person for a day, fictional or not, whom would it be?
I would so choose the blogger Foki I wrote about a few weeks ago. I'm so curious how much money that girls has and overall, what her life looks like outside the blog. Everything seems way to easy on her blog so to say. :'D
3. If you became highly accomplished, what would you be most famous for?
Hmm...Hopefully my baking-skills someday?!
4. If you could travel back in time, what would you change or witness?
I would like to see the 50-s or 60-s irl and not just in movies.
5. What are 4 items you can't live without?
Toothbrush, my calendar (i'm very senile), our awesome bed, and Mattias. Well of course he is an item! ;)
6. What type of movie/book genre do you most watch/read?
Chicklit. Explanation copied from wikipedia: Chicklit is genre fiction which addresses issues of modern womanhood, often humorously and lightheartedly.
7. If you could make one renovation to your current house, what would it be?
I would paint the walls in our livingroom red ^^
8. Do you believe a day should be attempted to be tackled systematically, or on a whim?
I think it's good to interchange when it comes to that!
9. What is a quote about life you try to live by?
If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change.
10. What is one beauty product you swear by?
Not really a beautyproduct, but I will say almond oil. It has truly helped my dry skin.
11. What is your thought process when you deem something worthy of purchasing?
Since I'm a little bit of a shopoholic, but is aware of it there goes very many thoughts through my head. How often will I wear it, is it worth the price, can I find it cheaper somewhere else, should I sell something I already own to afford this, etc. ..
The people I'll nominate will be none this time because I will be a little bit boring and not send this challenge forward since I already have given out liebster awards not so long ago. ^.^
I do recommend you to look through my reading list at the right on my blog though because all of them is great great great!