Saturday, October 17, 2015

First cruise together!

Hello! We arrived today from a 24h cruise from Stockholm to Mariehamn and back.
My husband had never been on a boat before, so I was a little nervous that he would be seasick. 
We have been together 11 years this december, and this was our first cruise together :D


We got this cruise almost for free in a Coca-cola campaign where I collected codes, so the cabin was for free. Small but cozy ^^


Outfit for the evening, my little catbag was perfect for just the phone and some money. 



Before we went dancing we had dinner in a very pretty restaurant. I took a sallad with chicken and avocado and my husband a gigantic hamburger, 


And of course, no alcohol for us, instead we had some applejuice :D


Such a nice time with my darling! After all the fun we had we will definitly go on a cruise again! 

10 comments:

  1. You look great and i love the catbag! How great to get it pretty much free! I would need to try sea sickness cures if i was going on a cruise, even ferries make me ill! Sounds like you were fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes, everything on a boat is sort of expensive so I don't think we would have gone if we had to pay for a cabin as well!

      Oh no, that is not nice! I'm relivied that we both felt well.

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is perfect and oh wow I love the catbag! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. En av mina ögsta drömmar är att åka på en resa med båt även fast jag med stor sannolikhet skulle bli sjösjuk (blir liksom illamående mellan Helsingborg/Helsingör..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Å vad tråkigt :/ det kanske blir bättre med tiden?

      Delete
  4. Får man för övrigt fråga varför ni inte dricker alkohol? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vi har aldrig känt något behov av att prova :) Helt onödig kostnad och skada på kroppen, så vi lägger hellre pengar på annat!

      Delete
  5. You're such a cute couple ♥

    What a wonderful adventure :)

    ReplyDelete