Friday, January 8, 2016

Motivation boost!

I don't know how many of you who are interested in reading about workouts, but I know that some of you have joined Frannys Batfit, so you guys might find some interest in this :D

As I wrote before, I'm doing my workouts at home. Many people choose to go to a gym, but I rather get fit for free and not having to leave my home, haha! I do run in the forest sometimes though.

Anyway, these are my most viewed work-out videos, I hope that some of you would wan't to try them if you are planning on getting started with the fitness this year! :)



This is the video I begun with in March last year, it's not too tough, easy to go at your own speed, and Jessica is so easy to listen to. ALL her videos are awesome, but I feel special love for this since it helped me get started.


This one is so much fun! The different moves doesn't go on for long which makes it nice even on bad days.


Jillian Michaels is a person I really look up to. Like me she suffers from endometriosis which really motivated me and still does! If she can be that fit and strong, so can I!


I really like videos that combine dumbbells and cardio, This is a really short one that I usually combine with another shorty. It's good moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment