Thursday, February 18, 2016

This and that

Thanks so much for all the comments on my last entry! I really appreciate the input and it also made me feel alot better ^_^

We recently started watching The Shannara Chronicles together, and iZombie. Great shows :D 
And how cute isn't Liv!


We also found a game that I so far like called Creativerse on Steam where you dig and build and kill stuff. Like Minecraft but cuter graphics. 
We also find a really really good thing to do in our town. We have joined a project as refugee guides, which means we will be paired up with a couple or a person who fled here from another country, and get to know and make friends with them/he/she but also help the person with the swedish language.
 I think it will be good.

It's only 10 days until I start my new job and I'm so nervous so I'm getting insane :P But I think it will go well. It's just scary meeting all the new people.

I changed my hair again. ^_^ I have always wanted to try 50/50 hair but when it was long it would have been so hard getting all of it them same color again so with this hairlenght it was perfect to try it I think. 
Black and purpleish! My dreamhair is Cruella de Vil dyed hair but that white shade would totally kill my hair so. :P

 




2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Bleaching it white on one side would definitely kill it, I am always killing mine, ha ha!

    The refugee guide thing sounds like such a great thing to do! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Där har du två serier som jag inte har hunnit se! Kul att de är bra :D

    ReplyDelete