10 things you might not know about me!
1. I don't like to stay up after midnight. Honestly I prefer if I can sleep before 10! If I do stay up longer than midnight the whole day after is ruined.
2. When I get too hungry I get very mad for no reason. My husband knows this so he is prepared and never fight back with me, he just start looking around for some food :'D
3. Jobs are a very stressful thing for me. There are so many jobs I would like to try that I'm really afraidto never be satisfied in anything. Jobs I for example still would like to work as: librarian, actor, radio host, priest, physiotherapist, journalist and personal trainer.
4. On my birthday 3 years ago I got these earrings from my sister. They came with a note about how this specific stone is supposed to give you strenght and courage. So now I always wear them when I feel I need a boost!
5. Tv-series is my guilty pleasure. I follow around 23 at the same time, but I'm always looking for more. I think I just love that freedom from my own problems. So that's why I prefer shows where the people are rich, beautiful and theirs problems are fairly small. :P
6. Candy or icecream is often the first thing I eat in the morning. It's mostly because I tend to be a little bit hungry, but we have breakfast at my job, so I just grab something yummy so I can work until that.
7. I can read very fast. I don't have to read every word to get the information I need so people tend to be very surprised at how many books I can read in a very short amount of time.
8. I have a hard time accepting adultlife. I can't understand people who are totally happy with how the world is built with all this working, cleaning, thinking, planning and stressing. It sort of feels like a circle that goes round and round and never gets easier. I always have the feeling that it's gotta be more than this? But I can't find out what and how to fix it.
9. I hate being home alone. I always hear these couples who loves their freetime from their spouses and actually ENJOYS when the other person spends the night somewhere else? We have lived together for 9 years and I still don't feel that. Everything is less fun when my husband is not at home. And sleeping alone really sucks.
10. I like to put food on peoples plates..this might sound very weird but I have been like this for as long as I can remember! I always wanted to put my familys food on their plates and I mostly do it for guests and my husband. I think it's some kind of controlthing, I can do it better, haha!
If anyone want to do an entry like this I would love to read it :D