Since I'm such a pessimistic person most of the time, I decided to do a entry about 5 good things that happened this week to focus on some good stuff instead!
1. A friend of mine asked if I could join her when she had to drive to Stockholm. She didn't wan't to go alone because she had a bad day. I went with her and it ended up as such a fun day, we laughed a lot and once and again I felt so thankful that I found a friend like her, as a grown-up! Before I always thought of it as a impossible task, to find a best friend at this age.
2. My birthdaycelebrations! Both days was awesome and I'm so happy.
3. Friday night me and my husband had a movienight at home. The X-men Apocalypse were the chosen one and it was a very good movie! So far the X-men series hasn't been a disappointment.
4. I got a bike! My bike "disappeared" from our storage a few months ago because of reasons, the whole situation was very irritating but anyway, this week I got a bike from the person who caused all the trouble. So yay, now I can bike to my new job!
5. My husband. He is always on lists like this. :D I really can't imagine how life would be without him. We have fun, we support each other and of course we fight like any other couple. But everyday when we go to bed I am so happy to have him there with me. <3