Sunday, May 28, 2017

Good news!

Hellooo! Are there anyone reading this? :'D
I have been gone for a while. 


And the good news I have to share is that I get to stay at the job as a printmaker that I started in November :D  That is amazing! It was certainly a luckystrike getting that job so I finally could leave my kitchencareér FOREVER. Good bye dirty dishes and bitter costumers and Hello nonstressful workplace with oh so many perks :'D


I took an outfitpicture a few weeks ago. It's my favourite dress right now because it's so cute but also cozy. :)


And I'm so happy to have this little one in our family nowadays! Every familygathering is so much more entertaining, haha!


To end this entry I give 2 pictures from the last larp I attended where I managed to be photographed twice, wohoo! 


Photo by Susan Nilsson. 









4 comments:

  1. Congrautaions on your job it sounds interesting and it's always good to get that stress free

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food service industry is a hard one! What is it about people and their food that makes them so cranky? Glad you have a much more enjoyable job now.

    Cute LARP pictures and very cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's weird :O maybe they are just too hungry, haha!

      Thank you <3

      Delete