Thursday, December 31, 2020

A review of 2020 in questions

Did you do anything 2020 you never did before? I got pregnant :'D also with the pandemic I think everyone did things they never done. Like staying home because of a cold, wearing facemasks and not meeting family and friends for a very very long time. 

What date from 2020 will you always remember? 6th august.


Did something make you really happy? My husband. I can't belivie how great he is taking care of me. I am truly blessed. 


Did you miss something in 2020 that you want in 2021? I think hanging at my favorite café with my best friend. Because of Covid19 we barely met this year.


What do you wish you had done less? Worried. 

Favorite tv-series from this year? Away was really awesome but also Why women kill

Best book this year?  Behind closed doors by Paris B.A

The secret AND The letter, written by Kathryn Hughes

Evelyn Hugo's Seven Husbands by Taylor Reid Jenkins.

Biggest musical discovery? I think I really discovered Taylor Swift this year!



Where you happier or sadder compared to other years? Both. I have been so so happy but also cried and worried a lot. 

What did you spend most money on? The greenhouse!


Something you wished for and also got? A baby in my belly!


Something you wished for and didn't get? A Baby Yoda? :'D 

What did you do on your birthday 2020? Eat pizza and watch movies with my husband. 



Biggest wish right now? That everything will keep going well with my pregnancy and that my husbands grandfather who is in the hospital will recover. 

What will you do different this year? Hopefully a lot of things will be different from life before :)



HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

1 comment: